Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 51% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,135元 (€2,265) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)