Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,479 (€3,044) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (44 minutes ago)