Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,766 (18,767 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)