Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.698 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,360 (14,832 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)