Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25501 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,938 (35,049₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)