Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25094 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,999 (31,877₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)