Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25031 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,446 (29,746₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Warsaw costs 8 zł (44 minutes ago)