Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26055 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,999 (38,376₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)