Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22639 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,042 (31,104₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)