Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.659 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,260 (R$ 5,583) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)