Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,800 (R$ 6,725) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (43 minutes ago)