Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,170元 (€1,519) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)