Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,191 (€2,064) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)