Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,373 (€2,269) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)