Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,394 (€2,295) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (31 minutes ago)