Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.889 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,681 (€2,368) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)