Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,091 (€2,730) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)