Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,895 (€2,401) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)