Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 133% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,983 (Bs 51,001) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)