Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 157% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,302 (Bs 111,253,763) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)