Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 141% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,582 (Bs 54,466) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)