Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.766 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,743 (2,327 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (30 minutes ago)