Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.778 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,679 (2,903 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)