Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.338 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,699 (2,319 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)