Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,998元 (2,170 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)