Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00229 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,711 (COL$4,674,020) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)