Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,007 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13073 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,902元 (Php91,041) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)