Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,919 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12591 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,206 (Php73,118) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (43 minutes ago)