Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09726 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,629 (₨78,443) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)