Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10720 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,496 (₨97,904) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (34 minutes ago)