Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,781 (R$ 6,730) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)