Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.291 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,847 (Dinar 1,085) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)