Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.898 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,419 (Dinar 912) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)