Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.262 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,915 (Dinar 1,036) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)