Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.289 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,016 (Dinar 1,040) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)