Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.377 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,003元 (Dinar 762) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)