Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.711 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,562 (Dinar 822) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)