Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.209 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,007 (Dinar 1,044) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)