Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.749 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,467 (19,311 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)