Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,293 (23,062 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)