Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,192元 (21,104 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)