Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06861 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,395元 (Shilling180,649) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)