Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06641 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,662 (Shilling220,771) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (34 minutes ago)