Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06666 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,455元 (Shilling216,847) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)