Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44400 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,627 (41,953 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)