Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44793 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 26% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,954 (42,314 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (31 minutes ago)