Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44834 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,049 (40,257 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)