Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.289 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,639 (1,715 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)