Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01195 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 57% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,862 (1,578,845 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)