Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01135 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,210 (2,132,666 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)