Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01211 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 58% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,419元 (1,438,219 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)