Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01178 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,101元 (1,451,387 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)