Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.757 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,096 (€2,333) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (33 minutes ago)