Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.833 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,569 (€2,371) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)