Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,822 (€3,255) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)