Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 30% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,937 (31,897,258 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)