Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20301 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,438 (46,487 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)