Cost of living comparison between Maha Sarakham, Thailand and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19334 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,005 (56,917 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (33 minutes ago)