Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,639 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,175 (€2,747) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)