Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09837 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 47% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,783 (₨58,790) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)