Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,841 ($1,326) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)