Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,404 (R$ 5,081) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)