Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 69% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,958 (€2,820) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)