Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 57% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,592 (€3,496) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)