Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23465 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,436 (27,430₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (32 minutes ago)