Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25085 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,482 (21,852₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)