Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 59% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,380 (8,549 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (32 minutes ago)