Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.675 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 57% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,215 (7,728 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)