Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.738 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 49% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,985 (10,826 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (39 minutes ago)