Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 59% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元4,955 (7,215 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (40 minutes ago)