Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 51% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,978 (11,298 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (35 minutes ago)