Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.736 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 49% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,987 (10,847 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (43 minutes ago)