Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 61% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元4,624 (7,855 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 2 hours ago)