Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 57% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元5,601 (8,464 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)