Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,452元 (19,646 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 2 hours ago)