Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.698 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 51% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,360 (10,538 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)