Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.777 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,767元 (22,867 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)