Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13682 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,660 (Php77,913) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)