Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00416 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 48% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,782元 (4,277,503 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)