Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,446 (€2,920) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (24 minutes ago)