Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02725 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 99% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,861 (949,086 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)