Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04170 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 259% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元53,778 (1,289,743 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (31 minutes ago)