Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02953 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 109% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,225 (922,007 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)