Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04081 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 247% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元52,045 (1,275,206 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)