Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04168 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 264% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元59,215 (1,420,638 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)