Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,762 ($2,872) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)