Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,190 ($3,097) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)