Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.190 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,908元 (C$3,065) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)