Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01203 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,103 (1,088,910 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)