Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01120 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,866 (1,416,342 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)