Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01141 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,499 (1,620,833 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)