Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,054 (€2,316) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)