Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,183 (€2,365) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)