Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02545 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,497 (648,125 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)