Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02194 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,827元 (721,530 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)