Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.837 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,264 (€1,948) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)