Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.473 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 25% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,312 (€2,183) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)