Cost of living comparison between Ljubljana, Slovenia and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,668 (€2,534) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)