Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.739 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 48% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,203 (31,388 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)