Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,907元 (27,080 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)