Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.761 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,137元 (£1,842) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)