Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.058 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,060元 (£1,663) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)