Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.890 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,519 (£1,633) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)