Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.667 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,355 (£2,233) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)