Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.772 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,721 (£2,476) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (about 2 hours ago)