Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,217 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,168 (€2,324) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)