Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.924 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,765元 (€1,863) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)