Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01124 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,114元 (₡ 1,077,964) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)