Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 57% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,471 (€2,624) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (about 2 hours ago)