Cost of living comparison between Limerick, Ireland and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,148 (€3,008) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (39 minutes ago)