Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.874 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 63% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,929 (€2,277) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)