Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.970 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 65% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,132元 (€2,275) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)