Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 51% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,172 (€2,374) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (35 minutes ago)