Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 60% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,842元 (€2,703) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)