Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 26% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,836元 (€1,792) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)