Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 24% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,069 (€2,062) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kimberley costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)