Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.735 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 26% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,060 (€1,947) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)