Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.402 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,151 (€2,182) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)