Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,054元 in Lijiang City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)