Cost of living comparison between Lijiang City, China and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,843 in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)