Cost of living in Liege, Belgium vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,507元 (€2,142) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)