Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,862 (€2,675) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)